Wednesday, September 21, 2011

After Woofstock

Last Saturday, instead of Woodstock - “3 days of peace and music”, it was Woofstock -"one day of dogs and music" held at the beautiful Marin Humane Society in San Rafael, CA. The Woofstock fundraiser was a huge success. I was honored to be a participant in this year’s event. I’d never visited the campus before and was very impressed with the bright atmosphere and clean surroundings. Everybody was super friendly and helpful. The day was sunny and warm with Music, Food, Families, and a variety of breeds of "Man's-Best-Friend". Scroll down to see some of the happy visitors. Enjoy!



Since this is a painting blog and the subject is about "Woofstock" I thought it appropriate to post this painting I did of a yellow lab who resides in Normandy, France at the Chateau Vouilly. Lucky Dog!
100% of the sale of "Lucky Dog" goes to the Marine Humane Society. Let’s Save Lives out there.
Click here to bid on this painting.

Woofstock logo.

This little visitor was scared of the large 36 x 36 inch painting of my
Golden Retriever "Scout" hanging on the wall.

 A couple of French Bulldogs know how to hang out and keep it real.

 Anyone in need of an alarm clock? This cute one is available for adoption.


For those who can't read the fine print anymore, like me, read below: 
Order your custom Pet Portraits in time for Christmas. I know, I said it ... Christmas!
When you order your custom pet portrait, 30% of the sale will be 
donated to NSPCA - No Kill Animal Shelter in Las Vegas to help save 
the lives of homeless animals. Las Vegas needs big help in this area. 

For Contact information please visit my gallery page on the Daily Paintworks website. You can access it by clicking on the icon: Visit my gallery on dailypaintworks.com to the right. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment